Thursday, July 31, 2008

BREAKING DAWN!




As probably everyone knows, i absolutely LOVE the Twilight saga. i've read all 3 (Twilight, New Moon AND Eclipse) in just a matter of days this last week! and of course, those aren't small books. they're books with atleast 500 pages in them and over 20 chapters. i think i got on my parents nerves cuz i just sat and read all day. it was so much fun tho! and now, i CANNOT wait until Saturday when Breaking Dawn finally comes out! I am so excited. i cannot wait to read it and see how it ends! There's just so many questions i want to get answered: who does bella choose? does Bella become a vampire? what happens to Jacob? Edward?
all of the questions!!! oh my gosh! the suspense is killing me! and yes, i'll be sitting on my butt all day once i get it, mother!!

2 comments:

Chelli said...

Oh, you think you'll be sitting on your butt, do you? Well, not if I have CHORES for you to do!

muwahahahaha!!!

Wees said...

Sounds like a great way to spend a summer day! ENJOY!!

v