Saturday, May 24, 2008

*ABC TAG!*

A. Attached or Single? I do like someone...
B. Best Friend? to many...but steven mainly.
C. Cake or Pie? depends on my mood
D. Day of Choice? Friday! day to party!
E. Essential Items? my phone!
F. Favorite Color? pink, black, lime green, red...
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? idk. usually sour watermelons!
H. Hometown? rexburg...grrr...
I. Indulgence? dunno what that means. lol
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? none but hoping to have some when im married
L. Life isn't complete without? Family, and good friends.
M. Marriage Date? not married...but in a couple years, maybe! haha.
N. Number of Brothers & Sisters? One Brother that's 10 years younger than me
O. Oranges or Apples? Depends on my mood.
P. Phobia or Fears? slimey things! like frogs, and stuff! oh and i'm scared to death of birds!!!!
Q. Quote? Live. Laugh. Love
R. Reason to Smile? it's good to smile! it's healthy!
S. Season of Choice? Summer definitely
T. Tag 5 people? huh?
U. Unknown Fact about Me? i'm opposite of my family. they love to camp. and i hate it.
V. Vegetable? Corn or potatoes
W. Worst Habit? Biting my nails
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? um..neither?
Y. Your Favorite Food? Italian!!!
Z. Zodiac Sign? Gemini! haha.

No comments:

v