Wednesday, May 21, 2008

OH MY GOSH!!!



oh my gosh! i can not believe my beloved ♥ARCHY♥ lost! i'm VERY shocked!!! he was just so good last night! what happened?! gosh...everyone I want to win, never does! i wanted either Daughtry or Katherine in Season 5, and it was taylor hicks! and like he's not all that big! he's not as big as katherine or daughtry! grrr...but i think Cook would make a good Idol. i'm just glad that Archy has a recording contract as well. which is very good. i am still so shocked. i got home from play practice and it was showing the results. so my parents wait and let me get down so i can watch it. and i get online and my friend IMed me and already gave it away. i was so mad!!! and once they announced it, my brother starts bawling. and sayin he's so mad at David Cook Because he won and wanted ♥Archy♥ To win. i guess we'll all get over it sometime!


No comments:

v