Tuesday, May 20, 2008

NeW bLoG

Well...this is my new blog! let's see how long i'm on this site! lol. just a couple things:
1. I'm not that good of a writer. i just love to write anyways
2. I use words like "lol" a lot. so you'll have to get used to it coming from me
3. hopefully i'll learn to be a better writer. so please be patient with me!

a couple random things about me:
1. i am an american idol obsession. i love cook and archy.
2. i love David Archuleta!!!!
3. i love to dance, sing, and also act
4. i was on the Dance team at my school
5. i am SOOOO excited to get out of school for the summer!
6. i love guys! lol.
7. anything you want to know? ask away!

let's see, i don't think there's anything else to say right now, so i'm going to go and watch AMERICAN IDOL!! VOTE ARCHY!!!! love ya guys
!
v